Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love affair in Toronto!

It was December, cold, a few days before Christmas and we had ventured out bracing the cold Ontario weather, for a couple of minutes we headed out of the underground walkways out onto the main roads, it was beautiful but bitterly cold...

We were originally looking for the Keg Restaurant some 2 blocks away but just as we reached the end of one block we saw a similar looking restaurant called Caseys.

It's here I had the most warming and gorgeous tasting roasted red pepper and feta cheese soup! It was divine!

As soon as I got home, I vowed I try to replicate it..and I did in January and have just tried it again now. The flavours are intense and its the kind of soup which you'll love to savour every mouthful.


Recipe follow...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment